Please note a change of phone number for the District’s Operator.
To setup an account or disconnect water service, or to report a problem, please call the East Plantation Utility District Maintenance Office at (936) 273-3326.
Please leave a message and someone will return your call promptly.
East Planation UD is no longer charging a fee for online payments.
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
Aviso De Fecha Límite Para Presentar Solicitudes De Un Lugar En La Boleta De Votación
This notice will be posted continuously posted until after 5:00 p.m. on February 17, 2023.
This communication is to notify you that East Plantation Utility District, your retail water and sanitary sewer provider is:
- prohibited from imposing late fees or disconnecting retail water or sewer service for nonpayment of bills that are due during an extreme weather emergency until after the emergency is over;
- required to offer a payment schedule to a customer who requests such a schedule for unpaid bills due during an extreme weather emergency; and
- prohibited from disconnecting retail water or sewer service for nonpayment of bills due during an extreme weather emergency until after a payment schedule has been offered and the customer has either declined to accept the payment schedule in a timely fashion or violated the terms of the payment schedule.
For purposes of this communication, an “extreme weather emergency” is defined as a period beginning when the previous day’s highest temperature in an area did not exceed 28 degrees Fahrenheit and the temperature is predicted to remain at or below that level for the next 24 hours according to the nearest National Weather Service reports for that area. An extreme weather emergency is over on the second business day the temperature exceeds 28 degrees Fahrenheit.
Aviso Sobre Emergencias Climáticas Extremas
Esta comunicación es para notificarle que su proveedor de agua y alcantarillado sanitario East Plantation Utility District es:
- prohibido imponer cargos por demora o desconectar el servicio de agua o alcantarillado por falta de pago de las facturas que vencen durante una emergencia climática extrema hasta después de que termine la emergencia;
- obligado a ofrecer un plan de pago a un cliente que solicite dicho acuerdo para las facturas adeudadas durante una emergencia climática extrema; y
- prohibido desconectar el servicio de agua o alcantarillado por falta de pago de facturas adeudadas durante una emergencia climática extrema hasta que se haya ofrecido un plan de pago y el cliente se haya negado a aceptar el plan de pago de manera oportuna o haya violado los términos del plan de pago.
A los fines de este comunicado, una “emergencia climática extrema” se define como un período que comienza cuando la temperatura más alta del día anterior en un área no superó los 28 grados Fahrenheit y se pronostica que la temperatura permanecerá en ese nivel o por debajo de este durante las próximas 24 horas. de acuerdo con los informes del Servicio Meteorológico Nacional más cercano para esa área. Una emergencia climática extrema termina el segundo día hábil en que la temperatura supera los 28 grados Fahrenheit.
Everything remains as it has been with East Plantation. RPMUD has outsourced their operations. It has no impact on EPUD.
Water is safe to drink — no boiling necessary.
To East Plantation residents:
The monthly invoice bills were taken to the Post Office on December 20, 2021.
As of December 28th, they have not been delivered. The Post Office has no explanation.
You may also call 936-273-3366 to learn your balance.
If the cards are not received by December 30th, we will remail on January 3rd. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
The Board of Directors of the East Plantation Utility District has called a Bond Election for November 2, 2021. The proposed bond amount of $4,000,000 will be used to repair and improve the District’s aging infrastructure for water plants, sewer lines, and drainage systems over the useful life of the facilities. The Board anticipates that the bonds issued for the necessary repairs and improvements will be structured to avoid an increase to the District’s tax rate. Early voting begins October 18 and ends October 29.
The East Plantation UD will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2021 on August 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM at 447 Cumberland Trail Conroe TX. Your individual taxes may increase at a greater or lesser rate, or even decrease, depending on the tax rate that is adopted and on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property. The change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in the taxable value of all other property determines the distribution of the tax burden among all property owners.