The East Plantation UD will hold a public hearing on a proposed tax rate for the tax year 2021 on August 18, 2021 at 2:00 PM at 447 Cumberland Trail Conroe TX. Your individual taxes may increase at a greater or lesser rate, or even decrease, depending on the tax rate that is adopted and on the change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in taxable value of all other property. The change in the taxable value of your property in relation to the change in the taxable value of all other property determines the distribution of the tax burden among all property owners.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Providing the community with water and sewer services.
Through East Plantation UD’s website you can easily find links to the following services: