The Board of Directors of the East Plantation Utility District has called a Bond Election for November 2, 2021. The proposed bond amount of $4,000,000 will be used to repair and improve the District’s aging infrastructure for water plants, sewer lines, and drainage systems over the useful life of the facilities. The Board anticipates that the bonds issued for the necessary repairs and improvements will be structured to avoid an increase to the District’s tax rate. Early voting begins October 18 and ends October 29.
- Know what to do before, during, and after a hurricane.
- Prepare before hurricane season starts. Atlantic hurricane season starts June 1.
- Create an emergency communication plan with your family before a hurricane.
- Have emergency supplies in place at home, at work, and in the car.
- Know your local community’s evacuation plan and evacuation routes and how to receive alerts.
- Listen to local officials.
Providing the community with water and sewer services.
Through East Plantation UD’s website you can easily find links to the following services: