- Set up a website for the district. Provides contact information, district calendar, meeting agendas and meeting minutes.
- Implemented a system to accept Credit Card payments.
- Developing a system to allow each customer to review their balance on line with password protection.
The same system will allow for on line payments for customer invoices.
The target date for this system to be operational is the mid-April billing cycle.
- Generators at each well insure water supply during electric outages from storms.
- The sewer treatment plant that is jointly owned by RPMUD and EPUD required several updates and repairs as a result of flooding caused by Harvey. These have been completed. In 2019, the districts will need to update the storage tanks at the plant.
- Joint major sewer trunk lines were relined in 2018. This should minimize sewer line breaches in the future.
- In the District’s ongoing efforts to reduced water usage, the billing rates were modified to encourage conservation of water.